7 Nov 2014

Image of Home

Again I was lucky to visit Home, which is where my parents live.
I was lucky again to be able to photograph more of my dear Mom's paintings.
This painting is older than I and and its view was one of the items that accompanied my whole childhood and beyond.
Every time I see it, I become this nostalgic view.

Bozena Ratajczak, ca 1956, watercolour, white guache

Mother has known and admired of course Wyspianski's Planty at Dawn.
She chose her own view, perhaps it was a young talented woman's hommage to a greatly admired artist.


More mentions on my Mothers art can be found here:
The Eagle Has Landed and here: Snow!
and here: Mother's Watercolours on Canvas

Needless to say, I continue to collect a Limited Edition of my Mother's watercolours and other paintings, reproductions ave become available. It is expanded even as we speak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...